MKT 571 WEEK 1 TO 5 QUIZ LATEST
TO purchase this tutorial visit following link:
Contact us at:
MKT 571 WEEK 1 TO 5 QUIZ LATEST
MKT 571 Week 1 Quiz
- Costco is able to keep its inventory expenditure relatively low through its management technology and cutting-edge point-of-sale inventory management technology. As a result, Costco is able to pass these savings on to consumers in the form of low prices. This strategy is best described as
- In the U.S., consumer expenditures on homes and other large purchases tend to slow down during a recession because
- The Soccer World Cup is promoted aggressively to both companies and fans. This is an example of marketing a(n)
- One of the most critical steps in the defining process of market research is
- Which of the following industries is most likely to use database marketing?
- Which of the following statements demonstrates behavioral loyalty towards a brand?
- Which strategy does this exemplify? Kayak and Orbitz provide their customers with a variety of travel options including flight reservations, vacation packages, flight and hotel options with or without car rentals, and cruise offerings
- Which of the following is correct about marketing management?
- Which market do customers who have purchased and are driving Audi automobiles represent?
- A company’s sales potential would be equal to market potential when which situations exists?
- What data analysis type is being used here? When Sam thought about opening a foreign car repair shop in Phoenix, he researched all of the firms in the area before deciding on a location. He also analyzed their capabilities and found articles about many of them in terms of their capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses
- Which of the following elements of sociocultural environment can be associated with the growing demand for social surrogates like social networking sites, television, and so on?
- How does the market demand curve change (as a function of marketing expenditure) during recession?
- Wabash Bank would like to understand if there is a relationship between the advertising or promotion it does and the number of new customers the bank gets each quarter. What type of research is this an example of?
- When Apple introduced iTunes, a new market was opened. Which of the following describes this type of innovation?
- Marketing is considered both an art and a science. How do the 4Ps, or marketing mix, help us bridge the gap between art and science?
- During the holidays, companies often provide gifts to customers. The more a client spends, the larger the gift, usually. To segment customers in this way, for what purpose is this data being mined?
- By 2015, projections indicate that the largest category of households will be composed of
MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz
1.Which group is experiencing the fastest population growth today?
- What is the second stage of the consumer buying process?
- When purchasing, in which state does the consumer set a minimum acceptable cutoff level for each attribute and then makes a buying decision?
4 . Which other dimension is the VALS classification system based on besides consumer motivation?
5.Which of the following is a tool a company uses to position its brands attributes in the minds of those in the organization?
6.In behavioral segmentation, a product or service is grouped by which other dimension besides knowledge of, attitude toward, and use of?
7.Which of the following is known in marketing as attributes of a product or service that may not be unique to the product or service?
8.When searching for a supplier, which of the following provides the broadest reach of possible suppliers in today’s competitive market environment?
9.Which market is known as the invisible market segment?
10.How many primary groups does VALS classify U.S. adults into based on personality traits and key demographics?
11.Which of the following would consumers associate closely with a brand?
12.Which term describes the diverse needs of many ethnic market segments?
13.What other dimension helps market segments be measurable, substantial, accessible, and differentiable?
14.Which other factor does an organization’s marketing strategy focus on: segmentation, targeting, and
15.Which of the following marketing strategies does not concentrate on recognizing differences in customers’ needs in the organization?
16,Which of the following is known as the process of creating a segment storyboard to test the attractiveness of each segment?
17.Which other criteria helps make up the three criteria for a successful brand mantra: inspire, simplify, and
18.Which of the following is used to determine a competitive frame of reference for brands to compete against other brands due to their closeness as substitutes?
19.Which of the following tools do marketers use to visually illustrate how consumers view products or services on multivariables?
20.Which of the following do marketers use to give consumers a special reason for them to purchase a product or service?
21.Which of the following do brand mantras attempt to define?
MKT 571 Week 3 Quiz
- Which of the following is the best example of a new-to-the-world product
- ________ is the ability of a company to prepare on a large-scale basis individually designed products, services, programs, and communications
- Product-line analysis provides information for two key decision areas: product-line length and ________.
- Most new-product activities are devoted to
- One of the ways to change the course of a brand is to modify the product. Under product modification, ________ adds size, weight, materials, supplements, and accessories that expand the product’s performance, versatility, safety, or convenience
- Poga International, a multinational beverage corporation, identifies that one of its competitors is launching an apple flavored drink. The company decides to launch an apple flavor brand along with its competitor. What timing strategy is used here?
- Campbell Soups is a newly established company that specializes in preparing healthy but tasty food for children under the age of 5. It is incurring huge production costs, nonexistent profits, and slow sales growth. The company is in the ________ phase of its life cycle
- When the physical product cannot be easily differentiated, the key to competitive success may lie in adding valued services and improving their quality. The main service differentiators are ordering ease, delivery, installation, ________, customer consulting, maintenance, and repair
- Which of the following is the level at which the product’s primary characteristics operate
- Happy Home Products produces detergents, toothpaste, bar soap, disposable diapers, and paper products. This company has a product ________ of five lines
- The five product levels constitute a ________. At each level more customer value is added
- Marketers must see themselves as benefit providers. For example, when a shopper purchases new shoes, he or she expects the shoes to cover his or her feet and allow him or her to walk unobstructed. This is an example of what level in the consumer-value hierarchy
- Some firms might delay the launch of their products until after the competitor has borne the cost of educating the market. Such an entry is called ________ entry
- Product launches include many tasks and often take longer than expected. To coordinate effectively, a planning technique such as ______ can be used
- It was sunny when Jenny went to class, but by the time class was over it was raining heavily, so Jenny stopped by the student store to buy an umbrella before she walked back to her dorm. In this case, the umbrella is an example of a(n) ________.
- Which of the following is most closely related with the organic growth of an organization
- A dance school in the Bronx teaches professional hip-hop and salsa. It is experiencing an increase in student admissions, which is leading to substantial improvement in profits. The school is going through the ________ phase of its life cycle
- Which of the following will most help service providers overcome the limitation of intangibility of services when positioning itself
- Which of the following steps will help service firms to increase their quality control
- Using the ________ level of the product hierarchy to market its soups, Campbell Soups feature the company name first, then the soup variety on their packaging
- Services high in ________ are those services that have characteristics the buyer normally finds hard to evaluate even after consumption
MKT 571 Week 4 Quiz
- What is an ultimate form of foreign involvement
- What takes place when dealers purchase some or all of a product line
- When the number of intermediaries are severely limited, this means an
- Which strategy uses the manufacturer’s advertising, promotion, and other forms of communication to persuade consumers
- Which agreements are not necessarily illegal, but they do violate U. S. law if they tend to lessen competition substantially?
- When a seller agrees to accept partial payment of products manufactured with the supplied equipment it is called
- What type of system does a firm employ to decide about the most critical decisions management faces
- What type of deal takes place when the seller receives some percentage of the payment in cash and the rest in products
- Which strategy is appropriate when there is low brand loyalty in a category and brand choice is made in the store
- What type of distribution places the goods or services in as many outlets as possible
- What is the practice that allows companies to maximize their market share by believing a higher sales volume will lead to lower unit costs and higher long-run profit while assuming the market price is sensitive
- Which marketing system is another channel development in which two or more companies put together resources to exploit an emerging market opportunity
- What form describes a buyer and seller directly exchanging goods with no money and no third party involved
- What mode of entry is it when local and foreign investors share ownership and control
- When companies estimate the demand and costs associated with alternative prices, they will choose the price that produces
- Which type of distribution relies on some intermediaries willing to carry a particular product
- Companies are pursuing which objective when they start with prices high and slowly drop them over time
- What type of marketing system includes the producer, wholesaler(s), and retailer(s) acting as a unified system
- What is a simple way to engage in international marketing
- Which companies have launched a website without any previous existence as a firm
- What type of marketing channel consists of an independent producer, wholesaler(s), and retailer(s)
MKT 571 Week 5 Quiz
- In order to help anticipate public relations crises it’s important to think about the possible events that could occur and the appropriate management response. This is often referred to as
- TBS Bikes has recently introduced a series of bikes called Surami. The core positioning of TBS Bikes is “speed”. Surami is a five-gear bike and, apart from speed, the company promises to include other features such as safety, good performance, and pollution control features. This describes the ________ of the bike
- Which of the following factors forms the basis of assessing sponsorship activities through supply-side methods?
- ________is based on the premise that marketers can no longer use interruption marketing via mass media campaigns.
- Which of the following benefits is offered by sales promotion tools?
- When a consumer considers a product or service, he or she will choose whichever product or service delivers the highest
- Which of the following equations accurately describes the total number of exposures (E) of an advertising message through a given medium?
- What function does a company’s public relations department perform when it promotes understanding of the organization through internal and external communications?
- Total customer satisfaction is measured based on the relationship of
- Which of the following circumstances are best suited for the use of personal selling?
- Selective price cuts, intense promotional blitzes, and occasional legal action are commonplace in the strategic design of
- An insider trading crisis for an organization is what type of public relations crisis
- ________ is an aggressive maneuver where the firm attacks first, perhaps with guerrilla action, across the market, keeping everyone off balance.
- Mountain Dew is a brand known for sponsorships of adventure events such as snowboarding and skateboarding competitions. What is the most likely objective of Mountain Dew’s sponsorship of these events?
- Which of the following statements correctly reflects a characteristic of public relations as a marketing communications tool?
- ________ is finding the most cost-effective media to deliver the desired number and type of exposures to the target audience.
- Which of the following conditions is the frequency the most important factor in media selection?
- Companies provide rewards to customers who buy often and in substantial amounts. These reward schemes are referred to as
- When dealing with a public relations crisis, a _____ can be a useful online tool to communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Rachel and Josh are on vacation in Hawaii. When they arrived at the hotel, they were offered chilled juice. Their check-in formalities were handled by the staff. When they entered their room, they saw that chocolates had been placed on the pillows and a flower arrangement on the table. The hotel’s actions are an example of
- When Starbucks introduced its Tazo Tea line to bring in new customers who had never gone to Starbucks because they don’t drink coffee, Starbucks was employing a ________ strategy.
Mindsblow.com aims to provide quality study notes and tutorials to the students In order to ace their studies.
Course Home Work, Home Work Tutorials, Home Work Solutions, Home Work Essay, Home Work Questions. ACC 565 Wk 7 Assignment 3, ACC403 week 2 assignment, ACC565 Week 10, ACCT 212 (Financial Accounting), ACCT 344 (Entire Course) – Devry, ACCT 344 Final Exam Latest 2014 – Devry, ACCT 346 (Managerial Accounting), ACCT 346 Midterm Exam Updated DeVry, ACCT 504, ACCT 504 Week 8, ACCT 553, ART 101 Week 8, Ashford BUS 401, ASHFORD BUS 640, Ashford HIS 204, ASHFORD MAT 222 Week 3, BA 215 (Business Statistics), BA 215 All Assignments Week 1 -8 – Grantham, BA 225, BA 260, BA 265 (Business Law II), BA 265 (Business Law II) FINAL EXAM, BA 340 All Course Assignments, BA 340 Human Resource, BA 370 (Employment Law), BA 405 Multinational Management, BA 470 Week 3 – 5 – 6 – 7, BA 470 Entrepreneurship, BA350 Principles Of Finance, BIS 155 Final Exam – DeVry, BIS 220 Final Exam, BSOP 429, BSOP 434 Entire Course – Devry, BUS 303 Week 2, BUS 303 Week 3, BUS 303 Week 5, BUS 311 Business Law, BUS 330 Week 1, BUS 330 Week 3, BUS 330 Week 5, BUS 401 Week 4 DQ 1, BUS 401 Week 4 DQ 2, BUS 402 WEEK 4, BUS 405 (Principles of Investment), BUS 475, BUS 475 Final Exam 100 MCQS, BUS 475 Final Exam 600 MCQS, BUS 599 (STRAYER), BUS 599 Assignment, BUS 620 Week 4, BUS 640 Week 1, BUS499 Assignment 4, BUS508 Assignment 1, BUS499 Assignment 3.